rock gym waiver – Rock Gym Waiver
In accordance with BSA policy, Scouts MUST have a currently dated BSA Health Form parts A & B on file. Read the policy and download the form here: http://www.scouting.org/scoutsource/healthandsafety/ahmr.aspx
· Scouts must turn in the Space City Rock Climbing Waiver to Mrs. Patino. It is an attached file to this message.
· Turn in your Troop Permission Slip to Mrs. Patino
· Turn in your $10 to Mrs. Patino.
*Friday, December 20, 2013 @ 10:45pm: Scouts meet at the Rock Gym. Parents are welcome to coordinate carpooling among selves.
· Space City Rock Climbing
201 Hobbs Road, Suite A1
League City, Texas 77573
· Dress: Class B’s, appropriate rock climbing shoes and pants/shorts
· Things to bring: extra snacks, water bottle, sleeping bag/pillow, blanket, Class A for Saturday
· Things to leave at home: electronics such as handheld video game, cameras, etc
· The Troop Electronics policy will be enforced, as at every outing. Cell phones will be picked up upon entering the facility and returned upon exiting. If you have an emergency and need to reach your Scout, please contact an adult Scouter.
*Saturday, December 21, 2013 @ 6:45am: Pick up Scouts from the Rock Gym.
· Pick up your Scout at the Rock Gym, they will be released at 7am. Keep in mind that if you are carpooling, the person picking up your Scout must be on the BSA Health Form indicating your permission to transport your Scout or he cannot be released to them.
· Scouts are to head over to the FUMC for our Food Basket Delivery tradition. Parents driving should feel free to pick up a light breakfast for the boys, as the delivery usually lasts until 11 or 12.
· All participants should be at the FUMC before 8am, in Class A’s.
· Families are welcome to join in the efforts of FUMC in delivering the food baskets thru the community. All it requires is for you to show up! If you have any questions about this, just let me know. Keep in mind though, that if you are transporting other Scouts, you must have your YPT current, paying special attention to following 2 deep leadership.