Hello Scouts & Scouters,
Registration for 2014 Fall Camp has begun!
Fall Camp will occur November 21 – 26, 2014
Cost: $100.00 (youth) and $85.00 (adult) – youth will be required to provide payment of $100.00 PLUS applicable Merit Badge Fees at registration
Registration Deadline – November 4th, 2014!!!!!
The troop registration form and camp waiver forms are attached to this email – Please complete and
return to either Mrs Duncan OR Mr Hamlin at the scouthouse by November 4th!!
All registrants must provide:
1) Troop Registration Form – see Merit Badge List (attached) to complete your selections.
2) Payment of $100.00 for scouts PLUS applicable merit badge fees - yes, scout points can be used!
3) Completed Fall Camp Release form (the attached file is labled 2013 – please complete anyway…)
4) Completed Horsemanship Waiver form (only for those participating in the Horsemanship Merit Badge)
5) Current BSA Health Form (Part A, B & C) – if not already on file with the troop.
Remember that merit badges are first come first serve. It is in the best
interest of our Scouts to get our names in as quickly as possible.
In addition we need to highlight that if you have completed a merit badge you should not
take the class again. Specifically, Horsmanship, Archery, Rifle and Shotguns that have
limited capacity. These are fun classes but in the spirit of Scouting we should
let everyone have a chance to participate!
Please contact Mr Hamlin or Mrs Duncan with any questions.
This is a great opportunity to earn Merit Badges and have fun with your friends
from troop 464 and accross the Bay Area Council!
I hope to see you all there!