We have rescheduled and relocated our camp-out! We are going to Lake Livingston this coming weekend.
The plan is to meet at the scout house at 6:00 pm on Friday, 1/20. There will be a backpacking group and a base camp group. We will return early afternoon on Sunday, 1/22.
The forecast looks good with only a 20% chance of rain. Keep your fingers crossed.
PLEASE, RSVP TO ME FOR THIS CAMP-OUT! Since this is being put together quickly, I need to get the transportation figured out right away. Reply to this email to let me know if you can go. This applies to scouts and parents! Even if you weren’t going to Inks Lake, you can sign-up for this trip.
The permission slips have to be done again. Please print, sign, and bring on Tuesday -> http://www.scouting.org/filestore/pdf/19-673.pdf
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask.